Contact Us


For further enquiries and bookings please fill out the form below.

Please note that bookings must be supported by a sponsoring member.

As events change in the COVID 19 recovery we are monitoring guidelines and will let you know once there is clarity around the 2020 ski season.

At the moment it is has been announced that opening will be on the 22nd or June in some capacity.
We expect there to be restrictions on communal facilities which will impact Blue Eyes but no decisions/plans can be made until more information is released.

We are not taking bookings but if you would like to be wait listed please submit the Contact Form as we hope that we will be able to open in some capacity.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Sponsoring Member (required)

Your Message